Warface: The Best Guns To Spend Your Kredits On
With the unexpected but welcome surprise port of Warface onto the Nintendo Switch, there are many new players trying out the game for the first time. The selection of items that can be purchased with in-game currency, known as Kredits, can be daunting, and we have a brief list of what is best to buy, and what is best to be avoided.
With over two hundred weapons available in the game, there is no shortage of options to choose from. Some players will certainly have a love for certain types of weapons over others, and certain maps will often favor one type over another. Shotguns are great for short distances and close quarters, while rifles are much more appropriate for long-range combat.
PvE or PvP?
Before looking at the best gear, it is important to decide if one is going to play PvE, PvP, or a mix of both. Unlike other popular FPS games, Warface has a robust PvE campaign that is designed for high-level co-operative gameplay. These range in difficulty and provide greater rewards the higher up in difficulty one goes. Beyond the Introduction and Easy difficulties, players need collaboration and communication to succeed, or else be prepared for a frustrating time.
PvP meanwhile can also be described in a similar way, but the odds are that an opposing team is made of players with a similar skillset, and communication is less important, relatively speaking. Whichever one chooses, there is an ideal tool for each job.
Best PvE Weapons
- Rifleman: PKP Pecheneg, M249 Para, M60E4 or any preferred LMG.
- Medic: Fostech Origin-12 or any preferred shotgun with a medium to high ammo capacity.
- Engineer: Tommy Gun M1928, Micro-Roni CAA or a preferred SMG .
- Sniper: Remington R11 RSASS, MK 14 EBR or a preferred semi-automatic sniper rifle.
- Secondaries: SIG Sauer P226 C, Maxim 9 or the CZ 75 Czechmate Parrot.
Best PvP Weapons
- Rifleman: AK-12, FN SCAR-H, FN FAL DSA-58, AK Alpha or the Beretta ARX160.
- Medic: Uzkon UNG-12, Marlin 1894 Custom or the MAG-7.
- Engineer: Kriss Super V Custom, Tommy Gun M1928, Honey Badger, LWRC SMG-45, ACR CQB or the CZ Scorpion EVO.
- Sniper: CDX-MC Kraken, SV-98, AX308 or the Steyr Scout.
- Secondaries: S&W M&P R8, SIG Sauer P226 C, Maxim 9 or the CZ 75 Czechmate Parrot.
Ultimately, the above weapons are considered to be the best by the community across all platforms, but it should be remembered that at the end of the day personal playstyle will make a big difference on the ideal weapon to choose.
Source: Read Full Article