Struggling with Wordle 647? Clues to help with March 28 answer
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
The team behind Wordle has another fiendish puzzle for fans to solve, as Wordle 647 goes live for the next 24-hours. Today’s Wordle is a tough nut to crack, which is why Express Online is here to help, courtesy of three spoiler-free hints for Wordle 647 on March 28. Just head to the bottom of the page for some general Wordle tips, as well as today’s clues. Good luck, because you might just need it!
The perfect game to play on the commute to work, the aim of Wordle is to figure out a five letter word in just six guesses.
To solve the puzzle, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles. If the tile turns grey, then the letter you’ve guessed doesn’t appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, just not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
The game is so popular that there’s even a Lord of the Rings themed Wordle called Lordle, a musical variant called Heardle, and a hardcore Wordle game called Quordle – where the aim is to guess four words instead of just one.
If you’re not great with words, then you’ll prefer something like Nerdle, where you’ve got to figure out a maths equation.
Four best Wordle starting words to make you a ‘Wordle Master’ – expert tips
If you’re here for Wordle 647 hints, check out the latest clues for the March 28 puzzle below…
Wordle editor discusses what answers people complain about
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 647 hints and clues for March 28…
1. Wordle 647 starts with the letter H.
2. Wordle 647 contains one traditional vowel.
3. One of the letters appears twice.
Source: Read Full Article