How To Get Deadpool's Fortnite Skin
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 began on February 20, and we’ve known since then that the metatextual motormouth Deadpool would be joining as a special skin–just not when. That day has finally come, as Epic has announced that Deadpool is reporting for duty. You can unlock the special skin by completing a set of special challenges.
To earn Deadpool, you just have to own the battle pass and complete his series of challenges. Most of them have been rolling out progressively throughout the season, but a couple of new challenges began this week. They’re fairly straightforward, and you can find the list in Deadpool’s secret room by clicking on the vent from the main hub.
- Find Deadpool’s letter to Epic Games
- Don’t thank the bus driver
- Find Deadpool’s milk carton
- Find Deadpool’s chimichangas around HQ
- Find Deadpool’s toilet plunger
- Destroy toilets
- Find Deadpool’s katanas
- Deal damage to opponent’s structures
- Find Deadpool’s stuffed unicorn
- Visit the Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple Steel Bridges
- Find Deadpool’s big black marker
- Deface GHOST or SHADOW posters
The first new challenge this week is to find his pistols, which are located in the main hub and in Meowscle’s room. Then in a match, enter a phone booth or a port-a-potty during a match. Once you complete those two challenges, you’ll win yourself one bona fide Deadpool skin.
Epic has noted that there appears to be an issue with the challenges for some players, and it’s investigating.
The skin and special challenges come alongside a limited-time event that Epic teased recently, which suggested a takeover of the yacht. That also happens to be one of the easiest spots to complete the second challenge, so you can head over that way to complete the challenge and take part in the festivities.
If you’re still looking to complete the other challenges and fill out your battle pass for the season, you can check out our guides on where to find The Shark, Rapid’s Rest, and Gorgeous Gorge along with the Box Factory. You can still finish up any remaining challenges you may have missed as well before the season wraps up, so be sure to check out our Fortnite Season 2 challenges roundup.
- Fortnite Season 2 Challenges: Stack Shack; Flopper Pond; Deadpool's Katanas; And More
- Fortnite Deadpool Event Teased For Friday
- Fortnite Lake Canoe, Camp Cod, Rainbow Rentals Locations (Week 6 Guide)
- Fortnite Box Factory Location: Where To Hide In Creepin' Cardboard (Week 7)
- Fortnite: The Shark, Rapid's Rest, And Gorgeous Gorge Locations Guide
Source: Read Full Article