Hades Coming To Nintendo Switch Today
Hades, the latest from Supergiant Games, is coming to Nintendo Switch today. The surprise-release was announced during a Nintendo Direct Mini focusing on third-party games, as part of a montage of upcoming titles.
Hades was an early access release for Supergiant, but a final version has seemed imminent since the studio updated with a final boss encounter last month. The studio also recently announced that contrary to its previously announced plans, it would not be launching with cross-save between PC and Nintendo Switch.
In a statement explaining the decision, Supergiant said, “Rather than postpone our V1.0 launch plans until the feature is complete, we’re going to reintroduce cross-saves in an update later this year.” That added to the sense that a 1.0 launch was just around the corner.
Hades is a roguelike dungeon-crawler set against Greek mythology. Supergiant’s previous games include Bastion, Transistor, and Pyre. The studio has built a reputation for dabbling in very different kinds of games with a similar art style and tone.
Nintendo Switch News & Announcements
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars And More Celebrate Series' 35th Anniversary
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 Is MIA, So Everybody's Sad
- Here's Where You Can Get A Nintendo Switch Lite
- + Show More Nintendo Switch News & Announcements Links (2)
- The Best Nintendo Switch Games Of All Time
- Best Nintendo Switch Games Under $20
Source: Read Full Article